Kennebec Behavioral Health, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023, currently has an opening for a full-time Access Center Specialist. The Access Center Specialist is responsible for working with consumers to assure timely and appropriate access to agency services as well as providing information and referral about community resources including crisis services. Consumer needs are assessed through a clinical phone screening or on a walk-in basis. The specialist also assists consumers in seeking financial assistance and/or in enrolling in state or federal programs that will enable them to access services. This position will be in our Skowhegan office.
Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess, at a minimum, an Associate Degree in the area of Social Services, or a related field. MHRT/C certification is required.
Benefits: KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments. KBH also offers:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION & LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT AND LONG TERM DISABILITY
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- 65.5 CENTS PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- PAID TIME OFF TO INCLUDE 11 HOLIDAYS, EARNED VACATION AND SICK TIME AND A PERSONAL DAY
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.