One number – hundreds of services. 2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember number that connects people who want to give help or get help with a full range of health and human services in their community. In establishing 2-1-1, Maine joins a growing national movement to standardize the availability of information and referral for these services. Call 211 or search online.
The following has been prepared by NAMI Maine:
Support groups and assistance to families of children with disabilities.
Variety of support groups statewide.
Support for people with learning disabilities and their families. Offering a variety of supports for people with learning disabilities and their families. 1-877-208-4029
- 20 Secret Signs of Addiction
- 7 Signs of Drug Addiction from an Addict’s Perspective
- Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction
- The Benefits of a Sober Summer and How to Achieve Them
- 7 Tips for Mothers of Adult Addicts
- African Americans and Substance Abuse: Addressing Mental Health Issues Before Addiction Takes Control
- 11 Facts about Teens and Drug Use