Unit Coordinator - Capitol Clubhouse, Augusta!
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a full time Unit Coordinator to join our team at Capitol Clubhouse, located in Augusta! Capitol Clubhouse specializes in psychiatric rehabilitation and staff work with Clubhouse Members in the development of workplace social & vocational skills.
Requirements: Minimum requirements for the position include certification as a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician/Community (MHRT/C) and a valid driver's license. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Social Services, or a related field, and a minimum of two years of experience in mental health preferred.
Benefits: KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- 10 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
To apply click here!