Kennebec Behavioral Health, a 2022 and 2023 Best Places to Work in Maine, is seeking caring, self-motivating clinicians to join our established Tele-Counseling Team. This is a professional clinical position which provides tele-counseling services for individuals across the life span, from late adolescence through adulthood. The Tele-Counseling clinicians will provide counseling services for individuals living with behavioral health and/or co-occurring substance use disorders through a secure telehealth platform as directed by Kennebec Behavioral Health. The focus and efforts of this position is to provide quality telehealth behavioral health services that seeks to achieve mutually defined client goals and objectives in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Tele-counseling clinicians are responsible for maintaining documentation in compliance with Licensing regulations and program standards. Ideally seeking full-time candidates; however, part-time applicants working 3 days or more will be considered. Positions are fee-for-service at this time. Enjoy a flexible schedule and a supportive team environment while engaging in meaningful work from the comfort of your home!
- Master’s degree in counseling, social-work, or related mental health field
- Maine licensure as a Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or LMFT
- Must reside in the State of Maine
- Experience in providing outpatient therapy/counseling required. Experience in providing telehealth preferred.
- Comfort with utilization of telehealth technology and electronic client record is a must.
- Capable of providing a confidential, private, and therapeutically appropriate space to provide Tele-Counseling service. (This space/office will be remotely audited and inspected to ensure the standards from which the clinician will provide Tele-Counseling)
Benefits include: KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments. Also Include:
- 403 (b)
- 403(b) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Paid time off to include vacation, sick and a personal day
- Tuition reimbursement
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.