KBH is Seeking Highly Motivated and Compassionate Clinicians to provide Tele-Counseling – $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Do you want to use your clinical skills to make a difference in the lives of those struggling with stress, traumatic experience, or other behavioral health needs?
- Do you desire being a part of a team that you can give and receive peer support?
- Do you believe clinical consultation/supervision and skill development is critical to excellence as a clinician?
If these questions resonate with your professional values, then the KBH Team may be the right non-profit community behavioral health agency for you in pursuing a rewarding position as a School-Based Tele-Counseling Clinician.
This is a professional clinical position which provides Tele-Counseling Service for children who are in the school setting. The Clinician will provide counseling services for individuals living with behavioral health and/or co-occurring substance use disorders through a secure telehealth platform as directed by Kennebec Behavioral Health. The focus and efforts of this position is to provide quality telehealth behavioral health services that seeks to achieve mutually defined client goals and objectives in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social-work, or related mental health field.
- Maine licensure as a Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or LMFT preferred.
- Experience in providing behavioral health treatment outpatient therapy/counseling required. Experience in providing telehealth preferred.
- Comfort with utilization of telehealth technology and electronic client record is a must.
- Capable of providing a confidential, private, and therapeutically appropriate space to provide Tele-Counseling service. (This space/office will be remotely audited and inspected to ensure the standards from which the clinician will provide Tele-Counseling.)
- KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments.
This position may be full-time or part-time as a Unit Based Employee (fee for service). The workday is flexible and consistent with what is agreed on by the clinician and the client scheduling needs. Supervisions, trainings, and staff meetings will be generally scheduled during KBH Business hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
KBH offers competitive compensation and benefits which include: flexible schedules, supportive supervision and continuing education opportunities. Please reach out to find out more!
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.