Do you value being part of a team? Kennebec Behavioral Health (KBH) is currently seeking highly motivated, compassionate, professional, person-centered, strengths based, energetic individuals to join their Supported Housing Residential Program!
This program provides 24/7 rehabilitative and personal care services to individuals experiencing severe and persistent mental illness. There are 5 locations in the greater Kennebec and Somerset counties. 3 programs in Augusta, 1 in Waterville and 1 in Skowhegan.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Rehabilitative support services
- Daily living skills training
- Family support
- Coordination and advocacy for services
- Medication administration for those with an active CRMA certificate
- Monitoring of safety, stability and overall well-being of our residents.
- Crisis intervention and support
- Progress note documentation and adherence to all State of Maine licensing regulations
Kennebec Behavioral Health offers intensive on-the-job training! We provide you with the skill set that you need to begin a successful career in behavioral healthcare. Upon hire you will be issued a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT/1) provisional certification and will receive the full trainings, First aid/CPR, MHSS and MANDT within your first year!
The qualified applicant will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Already have your MHRT/C? Starting wage is $1.00 more an hour!
We offer three different shift options:
1st shift – 7:00am – 3:30pm -2.00/hr Sat/Sun shift differential
2nd shift – 3:00pm – 11:30pm – $2.00/hr shift differential
3rd shift – 11:00pm – 7:30am – $3.00/hr shift differential
Per diem shifts also available – a minimum of 4 shifts per month, 2 weekend shifts required, and flexibility to pick up last minute open shifts preferred.
This is a 24/7 facility so weekend shift and holidays are required.
KBH Benefits for full time employees:
- Excellent benefits, including three healthcare plans to choose from (one at no cost to the employee)
- No waiting period for medical. Your coverage goes into effect on your first day of work
- Paid vacation, sick time, and personal day (you won’t believe it when you hear it)
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- $1,000 to $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Mileage reimbursement – 58.5 cents/mile
- Tuition Reimbursement for benefit-eligible employees who wish to expand their career potential and pursue further education in the field
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.