$1,000 to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Do you value being part of a team? Kennebec Behavioral Health (KBH), one of Maine’s Best Places to work in for 2021, 2022 and 2023, is currently seeking highly motivated, compassionate, professional, person-centered, strengths based, energetic individuals to join their Supported Housing Residential Program.
This program provides 24/7 rehabilitative and personal care services to individuals experiencing severe and persistent mental illness. Currently, KBH is seeking several full-time workers for our Augusta and Waterville locations.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Rehabilitative support services
- Daily living skills training
- Family support
- Coordination and advocacy for services
- Medication administration for those with an active CRMA certificate
- Monitoring of safety, stability and overall well-being of our residents.
- Crisis intervention and support
- Progress note documentation and adherence to all State of Maine licensing regulations
Kennebec Behavioral Health offers intensive on-the-job training! We provide you with the skill set that you need to begin a successful career in behavioral healthcare. Upon hire you will be issued a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT/1) provisional certification and will receive the full trainings, First aid/CPR, MHSS and MANDT within your first year!
If you already have your MHRT/C, starting wage is $1.00 more an hour.
We offer three different shift options:
1st shift – 7:00am – 3:30pm -2.00/hr Sat/Sun shift differential
2nd shift – 3:00pm – 11:30pm – $2.00/hr shift differential
3rd shift – 11:00pm – 7:30am – $3.00/hr shift differential
Per diem shifts also available – a minimum of 4 shifts per month, 2 weekend shifts required, and flexibility to pick up last minute open shifts preferred.
This is a 24/7 facility so weekend shift and holidays are required.
KBH Benefits for full time employees:
- Excellent benefits, including three healthcare plans to choose from (one at no cost to the employee)
- No waiting period for medical. Your coverage goes into effect on your first day of work
- Paid vacation, sick time, and personal day (you won’t believe it when you hear it)
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- $1,000 to $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Mileage reimbursement – 65.5 cents/mile
- Tuition Reimbursement for benefit-eligible employees who wish to expand their career potential and pursue further education in the field.
- KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments.
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.