Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a part-time PATH Peer Navigator to join our Behavioral Health Homes team in the Kennebec, and Somerset areas! This position will work as a member of a multidisciplinary team to provide peer support and consumer information to participants in the Behavioral Health Home program as a way to regain control over their own recovery process.
The PATH Peer Navigator will use their experience with personal recovery to support participants and will teach and model the value of every individual’s recovery experience. The candidate will advocate for the participants and inform them of community and natural supports and how to utilize them in the recovery process.
Apply today to change a life tomorrow!
- Has lived experience with homelessness
- Knowledge of and direct experience with mental health services as a self-identified mental health consumer.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Must obtain Certified Intentional Peer Support Specialist (CIPSS) certification in the state of Maine within 12 months of hire and maintain certification during employment.
- Volunteer experience at a Peer Center, Peer Support 101 training, provisional CIPSS certification and/or work experience has a Peer Support Specialist is preferred
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.