61 years ago, an Augusta psychologist by the name of Dr. Charles Rothstein was instrumental in bringing the first outpatient services to Central Maine. Decades later, the agency that is now known as Kennebec Behavioral Health remains dedicated to Dr. Rothstein’s understanding that people with mental health conditions can lead very rich lives with quality outpatient therapy.
*$5,000 Sign on Bonus opportunity available!*
In order to continue with our unwavering commitment, we invite you to join our team of Master’s level LCSW and LCPC Clinicians who support our clients experiencing serious emotional disturbance, behavioral health disorders, and/or substance misuse disorders. (both fully licensed and conditionally licensed individuals welcome).
A few things to consider about a career with KBH…
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Incentive bonuses
- Free CEU training opportunities
- Ongoing clinical development and training in evidence-based practices
- Mission driven leadership
- Scheduling support and caseload management
- Organizational integrity
- User-friendly electronic client record built in-house by our own IT team
- An excellent benefit package with three healthcare plans to choose from with no waiting period! Medical coverage starts on your first day of work.
- All medical plans include massage therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, gym reimbursement, and personal health coaching
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- 403b employer match
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Eight sick days per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Wellness program
- KBH sites are approved Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP) locations
We have full time/benefit eligible and per diem opportunities with programs located in Augusta, Waterville, and Skowhegan. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.