Kennebec Behavioral Health, named one of 2022 Best Places to Work in Maine, invites you to join our team of Master’s level LCSW and LCPC Clinicians who support our clients experiencing serious emotional disturbance, behavioral health disorders, and/or substance misuse disorders. (both fully licensed and conditionally licensed individuals welcome).
A few things to consider about a career with KBH…
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Conditionally Licensed
- $7,500 Sign-on Bonus for Fully Licensed
- Incentive bonuses
- Free CEU training opportunities
- Ongoing clinical development and training in evidence-based practices
- Mission driven leadership
- Scheduling support and caseload management
- Organizational integrity
- User-friendly electronic client record built in-house by our own IT team
- An excellent benefit package with three healthcare plans to choose from with no waiting period! Medical coverage starts on your first day of work.
- All medical plans include massage therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, gym reimbursement, and personal health coaching
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- 403b employer match
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Eight sick days per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Wellness program
- KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments.
- KBH sites are approved Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP) locations
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.