Kennebec Behavioral Health, one of Maine’s Best Places to work in 2021, 2022 and 2023 as well as one of Maine’s leading mental healthcare providers, is seeking an energetic and dynamic individual to fill our need for an Opioid Health Home Patient Navigator for our OHH in Skowhegan. This is a full-time position, paying $22 per hour, and will provide direct care and administrative services for OHH clients, which includes adults and adolescents receiving treatment services with the OHH, and the staff that provide the treatment.
The primary job duties of the OHH Patient Navigator are:
1) Provide direct OHH care coordination and systems navigation by facilitating client tasks for the initial appointment and clinical intake of OHH patients;
2) Provide program support and coverage of reception services when needed;
3) Contribute to the overall function and stability of the OHH.
Qualifications: Candidates must be a currently Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Applicants with an MHRT/C and strong past experience will be considered. The candidate will possess at least 5 years of experience in Substance Use Disorder, Behavioral Health and/or Co-Occurring Disorders service. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in care coordination delivery.
Benefits: KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments. Other benefits are:
- 403(b) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off to include 11 Holidays, earned vacation and sick time and 1 personal day
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance