Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a full-time Substance Use Disorder Treatment Clinician to join our new Opioid Health Home’s program in Skowhegan! This is a professional clinical position focused primarily on Opioid Health Home (OHH) clients that targets the achievement of mutually defined goals and objectives by providing quality substance abuse services in an efficient, and effective manner.
The Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment Clinician provides the full scope of clinical treatment services including: completing clinically accurate intake evaluations by engaging clients in admissions process, completing a diagnosis evaluation, completing the comprehensive assessment and ASAM, determining eligibility for Opioid Health Homes (OHH), formulating the preliminary treatment plan, providing best practice therapies for individual and group treatment, and treatment discharge planning with appropriate referrals for ongoing service needs.
Requirements – the OHH SUD Treatment Clinician must possess:
- Either a LCSW, LMSW-CC, LCPC, LCPC-C, LMFT, LMFT-C license with SUD and co-occurring disorder treatment experience
- LADC with 3 or more years of co-occurring disorder treatment experience (Minimal licensure and experience)
- Desired experience in OUD treatment in an inter-disciplinary team approach and person-centered treatment model
Benefits – KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION & LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- 58.5 CENTS PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.