Kennebec Behavioral Health, named one of Maine’s Best Places to work for 2021, 2022 and 2023 as well as one of Maine’s leading mental healthcare providers, is seeking a professional, energetic candidate to join our Opioid Health Home team as a Peer Recovery Coach in our Skowhegan office. The OHH Peer Recovery Coach provides recovery coaching services in the OHH program, serving as a motivator, recovery resource broker, mentor, and liaison. This is a part-time (20 hours per week) position with an hourly rate of $17.
In this position a Recovery Coach will:
· Be part of a team approach to support persons seeking recovery during their treatment at the OHH
· Bring forward their coaching skills to work with recoverees to develop the recoveree’s personal recovery capital
· Represent and advocate for a recovery focus in the service planning of OHH clients
· Assists recoverees with building their unique recovery and wellness plans
· Support and further develop the recovery and wellness programming at the OHH
- High School, or GED required
- Certification of completion of the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy preferred (required before working with clients, and training can be provided.)
- Certificate of Completion of the CCAR Ethical Consideration of Recovery Coaches within 6 months.
- Experience or understanding of the addiction recovery process, understanding of medication-assisted recovery and practice, familiarity with local support services, and resources and recovery community preferred.
KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments. Other benefits include:
- 403(b) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off to include 11 holidays, earned vacation and sick time, 1 personal day
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.