Are you a nurse with a passion for care management? Do you want to be part of an interdisciplinary team? Do you want to work in an collaborative environment?
** $5,000 Sign-on Bonus**
Kennebec Behavioral Health, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023, is currently seeking a full time Nurse Care Manager to work in our Skowhegan office. The Nurse Care Manager provides nursing services and care management to clients enrolled in our Opioid Health Home service. Some of direct card duties of the position would include
- Performing outreach phone calls to clients regarding self-management of their chronic conditions
- Reviewing initial and subsequent physical health questionnaires and identifying gaps in care and providing care coordinators with specific health-related treatment goals
- Participating in the clients’ transitions of care to include hospital admissions/discharges, transitioning between levels of care, and follow-up to mental health/chronic health conditions
- Assisting clients in understanding healthcare options and navigating health care systems
- Fulfilling physician orders, including collection of lab specimens, ordering lab testing and ordering prescriptions
- Performing medication reconciliations on all clients at regular intervals
- Regularly reviewing and managing clients’ data
- Identifying “super-utilizers” and working with all necessary team and family members to encourage appropriate use of emergency room and other medical services
- Providing care coordinators/members with information regarding wellness of clients
Requirements: The Nurse Care Manager must be one of the three below:
- A registered nurse who completes the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) within 6 months of initiating service delivery for OHH members. Registered nurses may not continue functioning as a Nurse Care Manager beyond 6 months if the appropriate training has not been completed; or,
- A Psychiatric nurse licensed as a registered professional nurse and certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a psychiatric and mental health nurse (PMHN); or,
- An advanced practice nurse, as defined by the Maine State Board of Nursing.
Pay will be commensurate with licensure and experience.
KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments.
KBH sites are approved Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP) locations
KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, SHORT AND LONG TERM DISABILITY, AND LIFE INSURANCE
403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
63.5 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
$30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
PAID TIME OFF (VACATION, SICK, PERSONAL)
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.