Kennebec Behavioral Health, named one of 2022 Best Places to Work in Maine, is currently seeking a full-time Nurse Care Manager to work in our Winthrop, and Farmington office! The Nurse Care Manager provides nursing services and care management to clients enrolled in our Behavioral Health Home Service. Clients include children, families, and adults.
* $2,500 Sign-on Bonus opportunity available! *
A few responsibilities as the Nurse Care Manager are:
- Performing outreach phone calls as needed to clients regarding self-management of their chronic conditions
- Reviewing initial and subsequent physical health questionnaires and identifying gaps in care and providing care coordinators with specific, health related treatment goals
- Participating in clients’ transitions of care to include hospital admissions/discharges, transitioning between various levels of care, and follow up after ER admissions pertaining to mental health/chronic health conditions
- Performing medication reconciliations on all clients at regular intervals and also during transitions of care
- Managing clients’ data regarding HbA1C, metabolic markers and participation in preventative care and contacting care coordinators with the most current information
Requirements: Must be a registered nurse, and experience in treatment of psychiatric disorders.
Benefits: KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- 58.5 CENTS PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.