“It’s so rewarding to empower families in strengthening their relationships, insight, and resiliency in the face of life challenges.” – Kennebec Behavioral Health HCT Clinician
Kennebec Behavioral Health, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023, has created an exceptional opportunity for Masters Level, Licensed Clinicians to bring their skills and passions to a program designed to support both the clinician and the clients of our Home and Community Based Child and Family Treatment (HCT) Program. Below are just some of the benefits of joining the KBH HCT Team:
* Having a caseload of no more than 6 clients and their families,
* Earning a competitive salary and promoting work/life balance through time off including11 holidays, a personal day, 4 weeks of vacation plus sick time.
* Accessing additional monetary incentives for meeting quarterly productivity goals,
* Being paid generous mileage reimbursement for work related driving,
* Offering flexibility to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability,
* Providing free graduate-level CEUs annually and reimbursement for licensing fees. Receiving free training and certification in one or more child/youth Evidence Based Practices including MATCH model, TF-CBT and/or PCIT.
* Receiving weekly group supervision, EBP Consultation, and individual clinical supervision.
At Kennebec Behavioral Health, all HCT Program Clinicians partner with a Bachelor level Behavioral Health Professional. Our approach is strongly team focused to maximize the support for all professionals on the team. We believe this support is essential for staff of HCT to fully experience the rewards of providing this critically needed service for children, youth and their families in Central Maine.
If the work culture and benefits fit for your professional goals and aspirations, please consider joining our team!
* Annual salaries starting at $64,480 – $68,640 with an additional $7,500 sign-on bonus! *
Position Requirements: Ability to interact with parents and children in emotionally challenging circumstances on a daily basis. LCSW full or conditional (LMSW CC), LCPC full or conditional (LCPC CC), LMFT full or conditional.
Position Preferences: Applicants with past experience in community-based services, family counseling, corrections, special education, case management, child protective case work or crisis management services. HCT, or Home & Community Based Treatment, is a time-limited, intensive family therapy and community-based treatment program that focuses on addressing all environmental systems that impact children who are struggling with behavior in the home, in school, or in the community. HCT Clinicians are provided supervision and training in a wide variety of models and techniques and licensing to support documentation to include, but not limited to the following:
* structural and solution-focused family therapy
* best practice parenting approaches
*child/youth trauma informed EBP’s
* cognitive-behavioral therapy
* motivational interviewing
KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments.
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.