Are you well-organized with impeccable attention to detail?
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a full-time Finance Assistant to join our Waterville team. The Finance Assistant will be responsible for managing a broad range of payables, payroll, accounting, administrative functions, (filing, basic journal entries, data entry, coding, printing, etc.) assisting with other reporting, budgeting, payee services, and audit related duties.
We find that people come to KBH for a job, and end up staying for a career. The culture of KBH is what truly sets us apart. If you are looking for a place to work that is supportive, respectful, positive, and allows you to be an integral part of a team then apply with us! We offer competitive wages and benefits, and the chance to work for a multi-site mental health provider who’s been serving our communities for more than 50 years.
Requirements – Associates degree in business, accounting or equivalent experience. Along with the following:
* Strong problem-solving & customer service skills
* Two years of previous related experience preferred
* Excel and accounting software experience
* Data entry & clerical experience
* Great Plains & QuickBooks experience a plus but not required
Benefits – KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION & LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- 58.5 CENTS PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 10 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.