Kennebec Behavioral Health, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023, is currently seeking a Clinical Coordinator for the Village Clubhouse (Topsham) and Looking Ahead Clubhouse (Lewiston). The primary purpose of this position is to provide clinical direction, supervision and oversight to the Clubhouse Directors, Assistant Directors and Unit Coordinators.
Typical duties of the position are to:
- Provide clinical supervision to all Clubhouse staff, oversight, training and support including weekly team supervision, and to ensure clinical integrity of the Clubhouse Programs, monitoring all documentation and procedures of the Clubhouse International, Vocational Rehab, MaineCare, CAR and licensing compliance, overseeing quality assurance process for program evaluation
- Provide direct clinical services to Clubhouse members as needed by screening, prioritizing and assigning referrals, performing assessment of assigned members, reviewing treatment plan, interventions, goals and revision to treatment as needed, providing crisis intervention as needed
- Review treatment plans and progress notes as requested.
Qualifications/Requirements: Masters Degree or PhD in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or related field. Full or conditional licensure for LMSW, LCSW or LCPC or a licensed psychologist. Clinical supervision experience is required and experience with the Clubhouse Model of Vocational Rehabilitation is preferred.
Benefits – KBH is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) that provides workers with qualifying employment and loan payments federal student debt forgiveness after 10 years or 120 monthly payments.
KBH also offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION & LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- 63.5 CENTS PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 10 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
- 1 PAID PERSONSL DAY
To apply for this job please visit referrals.kbhmaine.org.