Adult Psychiatrist - Waterville - Generous Sign-On Bonus!
Supportive. Compassionate. Professional.
If you are a psychiatrist who is looking for a new challenge, join Kennebec Behavioral Health's thriving and successful outpatient psychiatric Medication Management Team. We are looking for psychiatrists who are BE/BC with a Maine Medical License or immediate eligibility for licensure. We have positions in our Waterville, Maine location. Located just a short distance from the coast, ski resorts, golf courses, lakes, rivers and hiking trails, KBH operates central Maine's largest Medication Clinic at four sites in our region. Our Med Management Teams provide our clients with assessments and medical management education. Come join other Child and Adult Psychiatrists in our Med Management Team where you will make a real difference.
GENEROUS SIGN ON BONUS!
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
- NO ON-CALL RESPONSIBILITIES OR MANDATORY OVERTIME
- DAYTIME SCHEDULE ONLY (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Please send cover letter and resume via email, mail, or fax to:
Linmarie Goulette, Medical Practice Administrator
67 Eustis Parkway
Waterville, ME 04901