Are you ready for A NIGHT IN?
Kennebec Behavioral Health invites you to be a part of our annual community event, A Night IN featuring magician, the Great Stephan, on Saturday, December 4th at 7:00 pm via Zoom. And, during the week leading up to the event, we will be hosting a themed basket raffle, 50/50 raffle, and our (now famous) money bouquet raffle beginning on Friday, November 26th and leading up until the start of the magic show.
Your support will help make this event a success, especially now that we are hosting the event virtually. All of the proceeds go toward KBH’s College Scholarship Fund which helps graduating high school seniors with their academic and career goals in the mental health field.
How can you support the event? There are several ways!
- We are looking for companies to sponsor the event, anywhere from $100 – $1000. Each sponsorship level includes recognition of your company’s contribution.
- Sponsor or donate a themed basket for our raffle. Each year we have over 20 incredible baskets!
- Purchase basket raffle tickets beginning on November 26th.
- Purchase Magic Show tickets, only $6 each. Our 50/50 raffle and money bouquet will both be drawn live during the show.
- Encourage your employees, friends and family to join in the fun!