Capitol Clubhouse Unit Coordinator - MHRT/C
Are you ready to help others reach their full potential?
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a full time Unit Coordinator to join our team at Capitol Clubhouse, located in Augusta! Capitol Clubhouse specializes in psychiatric rehabilitation and staff work with Clubhouse Members in the development of workplace social & vocational skills.
Minimum requirements for the position include certification as a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician/Community (MHRT/C) and a valid driver's license. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Social Services or a related field preferred.
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 8 SICK DAYS
To Apply, please click here!