Program Nurses - $2500 Hire Incentive
Kennebec Behavioral Health is seeking Nurses with mental health and psychiatric nursing experience to join our Supported Housing and Community Living Skills Programs in the Augusta, Waterville, and Skowhegan areas. We offer competitive wages and benefits and the chance to work for a multi-site mental health provider who's been serving our communities for more than 50 years. The Nurse we are seeking will provide nursing services and case management as part of the interdisciplinary management team to adults living in our Supported Housing sites as well as clients in our community. A very large percentage of this candidate's job will be to work with the medication management aspect, including staff training and education, ongoing oversight, and compliance assurance. The position requires travel within Northern Kennebec and Somerset Counties to residential houses, client homes and KBH locations, as necessary.
$2,500 Hiring Incentive Available!
* Experience with Community Mental Health Nursing
* RNC/ANCC certification preferred.
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT · CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES · 20 DAYS VACATION
· 11 HOLIDAYS
· 8 SICK DAYS
Please click here to apply!