Community Living Services
Community Living Service consists of a Section 17 based services: Community Rehabilitation.
Community Rehabilitation Support (CRS)
- case management
- medication assistance and support
- Daily Living Supports to assist with daily living activities, meal planning, cooking, shopping, laundry and housekeeping
- daily contact with staff
- high staff to client ratio
- program nurse consultation
- after-hours phone support
- detailed treatment planning and discharge planning
- independent community living
- reduce numbers of crisis visits, ER visits and hospitalizations
- improve medication compliance
- improve physical health
- coordination of services
- support in transitioning from PNMI level of care
- preparation for future lower level of support
- staffing available seven days a week for direct care.
CLS services are offered through KBH in Augusta, Waterville and Skowhegan areas.
For more information or to make a referral, contact Kelley Landry LCSW at (207) 626-3455 ext. 2315.